Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Song Magazines from The Past

Several years ago I bought a box of song books and  song magazines from an estate sale.  I went through them briefly then put the box away  until I had more time..  You know how that goes...I found the box again finally and started going through it.   Here were Song Hits and Hit Parader  magazines for mainly pop music..  Then came the Country Song Roundup and  National Jamboree  for mainly country.   I glanced through all of them seeing songs I had forgotten about and others that are ever on my mind.   Now I need to take the time to go through and  find songs I need and want the words to and copy on the copy machine in a bit larger print than in the  magazines...They are all printed so small..Really..They are..  Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment